16.4.11

Bags Chanel Mademoiselle

♥ Hello My dear! ♥



Do you remember Blake LivelySerena Van Der Woodsen in Gossip
Girl? She now has the "Blake" and moreover, it is the face of
Mademoiselle Chanel bags! And they are just as beautiful
usual course! The line is open from April 1st, then
go ahead please your eyes!

Miss keeps the bag quilted Chanel expensive home, but his
rounded curves! And it is in a beautiful red vermilion lacquer
that the new it-bag is revealed!

The only problem for people like you and me is actually the price!
so if it's too expensive for you and like me you have the
Fever Purse, then rent the bags! They can be rented at the
day or week in the month to see lower prices! Click of "rented"

And yes my little darlings, you see how I think of everything!

X.o.X.o
Marina Queen B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire