16.4.11

Prada : Made To order

♥ Hello my darlings ! ♥



A small tower at Prada !

Burberry uses new technology and special effects to conquer the market! (In addition to Beijing, they are the kings of technology, Bruberry Well Done, I say)! Well Prada has a different technique! The preferred brand building on the personalized services!

Indeed at the end of me in April, it will offer its customers the possibility to customize many of its products: Made to Order! (I remember we can do that for Longchamp bags too: it is FUNNNN tro). Through about 2800 euros, pradaphiles around the world and will at the end of April to design a single pair of shoes by mixing colors and materials at their convenience.

I think we may see many colors in the month of May! We must find a way to get noticed!

It is precisely this reason that prompted some premium brands to develop a customization service in their shops. A luxury hitherto reserved for a handful of privileged ...

At a time when the premium was more than ever need to play both ways (ie reach a wider audience while continuing to focus on extreme elitism), this new service, if it remains outside the budget for the ordinary people, will not fail to intoxicate the fashion golden girls!

I'll dream to be able to offer me that but real life caught up with me! Fortunately there is this blog to bring us a bit in the dream!

X.o.X.o
Marina Queen B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire