16.4.11

The Blake Of Louboutin

♥ Hello my darlings ! ♥



Do you know Blake Lively? NO ??????!!! You are simply unforgivable !

I laugh but do not be angry ! Blake Lively is Serena Van der Woodsen of Gossip Girl alongside Leighton Meester, actress in Gossip girl in particular and singer ( Somebody to Love ) !



So some time ago when Miss Lively had dinner with John Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld, then she did a little tour of the Vespa ... Christian Louboutin, and it led him where? In his workshops ! Do not dream it as it happens, sorry my darlings it!

And of course, Miss Lively found a good shoe to her foot, she even said she would sleep with! Yes I assure you it's true! What is the reaction of Mr. Louboutin? He decided to name these pumps the Blake! And they are just beautiful!

Welcome to the People World My dears !!!

X.o.X.o
Marina Queen B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire